There are five different types of opportunities:
- People who are missing information, such as birth or death facts.
- People who are missing relationships, such as parents or spouses.
- People with information that is not supported by a record.
- People with information that is obviously wrong, such as dying before you were born.
- People with messy and duplicate data, such as multiple events for the same marriage.
Each opportunity contains specific details that guide you through the research. We tell you where to search for records and how to update information in the Family Tree.
While working on this new version, we often got sucked into doing research because the Research Assistant makes it so easy to be productive. We know it will be helpful for you too.